Thursday, October 11, 2012

Introducing the new operating system, the MacOSterrier

Introducing the new operating system, the MacOSterrier
Mac has been introduced on this blog before, but not in his new official capacity. So once again, this is Mac, the new head of business operations at Chez Monkay.
In his own barks,
“Greetings humans and felines,
I am Mac, head of operations at the farm, i am a terrier, hear me growl!
I hereby pledge my loyalty to Chez Monkay and will do all in my power to make this enterprise succeed.
i will waggy my tail oh so cutey for our benefactors.
i will ruthlessly take down all foes.
and in light of recent events, i assure you that i am full alert for any activity of the Terrorist Librarians, and vow to avenge their recent attacks on our farm!”

He’s a loose cannon, i know. Nonetheless, please join me in my reluctant welcome to our most recent member at Chez Monkay@

No comments:

Post a Comment